Friday 17 July 2015

Rain Droplets....

The rain droplets inspire me to write some really short stories...by being nostalgic on my 140 character stories on twitter that helped me win three books from westland books...three years ago as a gift. I am not re producing any of those stories here...the themes are varied and at times dark.

1. #happiness I wasn't happy when I finally quit my job that sucked...it was when my four year old kissed me on cheek knowing that I ll spend all my time with her this summer.

2. #solitude I walk in rain all alone..my steps in tune with the music of solitude...in search of lost companion...whom i left in pursuit of solitude.

3. #theatre
Act one : people cheered and applauded every time I came..they cried every time i died and had tears of happiness every time i played the resurrected Jesus..

Act two : as i try to keep myself awake I feel a needle that goes deep in to my veins...blacked out. as i open my eyes I see people having tears of happiness knowing that I am alive..they try to cheer me up...

Act three : conclusion : seeing those happy faces....i make my grand exit....lights off.

4. #oldage the time i afford to be silly again...as my children and grand children attribute that to my age calling me the old man who has lost his mind..finally able to do what i want to...not bothering about what people think..childhood at its last stage.

5. #rain a blessing in disguise as the blood in my hand gets washed away while i walk in the silent night of heavy rain...i am purified by now..as mother goddess has showered me with her love so that i get washed from my sin..

No comments:

Post a Comment