Friday 14 August 2015

thanks to the reasons behind my blog posts

Happy Independence day my dear readers... the unknown who has consistently liked my post in last few months,though I have no idea as to who you are. I wish you post a comment and let me know what do you expect from my writing and wish to know your name if possible. Being anonymous is a luxury that only a few can afford. I wish you come out of the veil of identity..by liking my post through your google profile openly...after all we are a free nation where our identity and thoughts are to be shared without any anonymity.

Thank you for your consistent likes as I know that there is someone who is reading my weird posts apart from known ones....

And thank you Tanisha as well...not for those likes...but for inspiring me to write consistently...your spontaneity in writing and impressive vocabulary makes me jealous..yet happy. You are born to write.

Most importantly my dear friend Smruthi who has been the reason for my consistent writings. Though I have told you that you have been my source of positivity, I have never acknowledged you in my posts...the day i had a conversation with you there was a déjà vu moment..and I am happy to tell you that you are my soul sister from a different mother..I couldn't find a better term.

To quote Smt Sudha Murthy..." only diseases come through bloodline, not our talents or worldview... "

She is right...my writings or the the field of interest are different from my parents..though I share their looks,the taste for reading and their broad mindedness, my worldview did not come through bloodline...but through an atmosphere created by them at home where I could talk about anything with an open mind and debate anything... They have never treated me like a child...they never told me what to read or what not to read and never kept a tab on my interests...except setting my moral highground...I wish every child in the world gets parents like mine...Its important to bring up your child...but not teach him or her....as the saint Vivekananda put it "the child teaches himself"...and I am a living example of that...not as the most accomplished example but as the most underdeveloped yet free spirited individual who was given freedom to take own decisions at a very young age of 11.

Thank you for reading this awfully long post that has nothing to share other than my own little corner of mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment