Saturday 19 August 2017

History Itihas Kahani

I want to find an empty wall where there is no name of the person who built the wall. I want to conquer that land in my dreams and write my name on the wall as the ruler of the lands who brought prosperity to people as sun and moon looked on to admire my rule and all celestial bodies wondered in astonishment at my glory. I want to be the bloody ruler who shed the blood of the innocents as I will justify my murders as defense of my people and my land. Glory to me. I want to write the story of slavery,as the story of domination,story of murderer as the story of saviour, the villain as hero and negatives as positive. Because I am the conquerer. The winner. The Saviour! The cold blooded murderous hero!

This is how history is written. Sad. But brutal reality of the men with bloody sword being equated to divine warriors of righteousness.

While the hero was buried and his tombstone carried a name, countless innocents who lost their lives and did not have a decent burial , cried in one voice from the hell....Glory to you. Glory to you. Glory to you.  Blood Gore and more victory to you.

His Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment