Sunday 6 August 2017

Religion of Economist

Here I am again. Within a gap of one week to post again. Who is the reason? I say God is the reason. Yes. God who is within everyone of us... God who is in my friend's heart who specifically raised a question and made me write this.

Here I am, to write about my religion and my God. Yes. Mine. Not yours. This fight for my religion vs your religion, my God vs your god destroyed our earth and hindered the progress of civilizations by many centuries. Leading to war and death. As My hero Vivekananda famously claimed at the parliament of religions , if there was no religious fanaticism the progress of mankind would have been faster.

Who is my God? Is he the all forgiving creature who forgives even the sins of a killer or a rapist? Is he the supporter of bloodshed in the name of religion? Is she mother?Is he father? Is it a thing? Or non existent??

Krishna says in Gita..Whatever the route you take, it finally leads to me. What's important is faith. Not doubt.Vivekananda elaborated on it to call it faith in self. Shankaracharya called it the god within each one of us. He united a divided India in to one to give it the spirit of one nation.
Krishna did it in Mahabharata.
Vivekananda did it in 19th century.

For me my  religion is the all conquering, all accepting India. You can call me a Hindu. Or with whatever name you want. My hero is the saint who travelled to US to  represent Hinduism at the world parliament of religions carrying a book of Christ. That's my Religion.

My Lord is not Allah or Jesus. Neither Krishna or Buddha. Those are the names we chant. My Lord is in the blessings of a mother,father,sibling,teacher,wishes of a pure hearted friend,...

I quote Rig-Veda and end this.
Let good things come to us from all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment