Tuesday 22 July 2014

the begining

Can I write? this question has haunted me ever since I have come across people who write exactly what I have in my mind.So the purpose of this blog is to express my free flowing thoughts and create a place where at least one person reads them. Who that will be immaterial as the joy of writing for self is more than writing for someone else. The day an artist starts performing for the crowd and not himself he starts deceiving his inner self...same is the case with writing.The day I start writing a post for the sake of someone that will be the end of my creative thinking.

Why name it Solitude?As I have written already I write for my satisfaction..To give the form of words to my unexpressed thoughts.So this blog is a reflection of my thoughts. It is a journey of solitude...


No comments:

Post a Comment