Wednesday 10 December 2014

Writing on writing by a writer of sorts!

These days words seem to flow on their own...My thoughts are taking the form of written expressions quite easily and I have never seemed more effortless than these days in my highly inconsistent and to a large extent non existent blogging life.I don't know who reads what I write other than me,but writing seems therapeutic to my unanswered questions on life and its unpredictable yet beautiful surprises.

As I put my thoughts word by word I seem to understand clearly the way my thoughts run. My scattered thoughts take the form of a few sentences binding around a central idea,thereby giving my thoughts the luxury of a clear cut boundary.

Every successful and versatile writer has had his share of writer's block. By that standard my inhibitions in the past to express what I feel should be seen as the begining of a destined journey of becoming a writer...for a person's thoughts when kept continuously under pressurised circumstances created by self not to express, eventually explode to help him explore that world further.

If writing can be compared to a philosophical journey, then the journey from being not able to write and being unable to control the urge of writing - should be seen as a journey of a nomad  finally finding his home.

This comparison brings me back to my central idea surrounding this blog...the journey of solitude. Writing may be influenced by people surrounding us but the process of writing is a journey of solitude. You may be writing something sitting in a corner of a restaurant full of people,yet you are the only person undertaking that journey through the ideas and characters that you have created. Someone once said that writing is a very personal thing and  I am a living example of that...writing a blog that hardly anyone reads..just to pursue my intense passion..

No comments:

Post a Comment